Submitted: 05-15-2012 by Drew H

I spend a ton of time on the water - lakes, ponds, streams, rivers, and inshore. Having a great all around boat is important to me. I have paddled a bunch of different boats and the Stealth 12 stands out above the rest.

It is short enough to be easily carried, stored, and maneuver small flowing waters. However, it is still fast, tracks well, and is stable enough to easily be able and stand and fish. At 6', 190 lbs, I have no problem standing and fishing. In fact, during my very first trip in the Stealth I was able to stand and fly fish with no problems.

It has great storage, lots of nice features for fishermen, and is lightweight. So far, it has handled class II+ rapids, shallow rocky river stretches, high wind conditions on lakes, pond hopping and everything else thrown at it. You can't go wrong with this boat!