Submitted: 04-23-2012 by rikjohnson
I purchased this for my Optimus 8R camping stove as I normally have to use a funnel to (carefully) pour fuel from my bottle into the fuel tank. I thought that the on-off option and the pour spout would be easier, safer and enable me to dump unnecessary gear.

Unfortunately, I had two arguments. the twist seal wasn't as operator friendly as advertized and after one trip, the spout began to break at the rim.

Frankly, I was afraid that if the spout was this fragile, I'd hate for the rest of it to crack and pour fuel all over the inside of my kayak and gear. Thus I retired the spout and returned to my older system.

I suppose making a cozy in my dry-hatch to hold the bottle upright and safe would help but frankly, even I am not that anal though I did consider making a protective cap for the spout.