Submitted: 04-13-2012 by NorCal Fisherman

I have owned my new Fish n' Dive for about month now and have been out on fishing on it quite a few times. It is hard for me to judge this against others as this is my first yak. All I can say is what I like about it. I looked at other kayaks to include an Ocean Kayak Trident 13 that I almost bought. This boat just seemed better in quality and design.

I'm a big guy, 6'5" 280 lbs. It has been very easy to adapt to sitting in this boat for hours at a time fishing. It is so stable. Boat wakes don't bother me at all as I can take them on the side, behind, whatever. It just rides it out. I have paddled in some pretty strong wind and I'm not gonna break any land speed records, but I can keep it going without the need to suck wind and take a break. It hauls everything I have asked it to with no issues. I carry it on the roof of my lifted Ford Excursion and although it takes some strength, I can load it by myself. I wish the flush mount rod holders faced the other way and that it would have come with a strap to hold my paddle, but slowly but surely I am adding things I need.

Overall though I really really love this kayak. It gets me out there and back again. What more can you ask for.