Submitted: 03-26-2012 by James

I bought a 2 person Seablade and had the same problem of bending in the middle. I thought that maybe the pressure gauge was faulty so I pumped it up above recommended but then it lost proper shape and became completely unstable. Paddling it into the wind is a nightmare because when you really dig in there's no cut in the water so it just wobbles from side to side; the skeg is useless. The space between the outer cover and the inflatable part fills with water and then needs draining, maybe this is part of the design as ballast but it can't be efficient and is a pain in the butt when you get to the beach/bank. When I bought this they sent me two but charged me for one so I put the used and unused on ebay after the first use and actually made a profit! If they had just sent me one I would have lost a lot and been really angry as this item just does not do what it says!! Avoid it!