Submitted: 03-26-2012 by John Clapham

I bought this trailer, it is a nice trailer, it holds four touring kayaks nicely. I would have given the trailer at 10 except I was missing a part, I have to contact them to see if they will send it to me. Also the cross bars are a little flimsy for my taste. I would hope that they would be a little more sturdy.

Overall, the trailer is good, however, it does take a while to put together.... It took me an entire week of working at night after work. I agree with the criticism about the wiring, I too had to splice to make it reach. I did buy the optional box, that sits inside. It is a good custom fit, however, I am not sure how it attaches to the trailer. I am using a strap for now. The one nice thing about this trailer is is that is primarily constructed of galvanized steel which hopefully will make it last a long time.