Submitted: 02-16-2012 by Charlie Brown

I did my research like everyone else I think but never tried nor had ever seen one of these before. I did my first try out solo in the backyard lake, flat water, it was flying, i can even stand up paddle on it and move it without much effort. it is a bit heavy but i can maneuver it since it is not wide at all, i can graciously put it up or download it from my Element.

Plenty of dry space. second try I had my female dog on it, jack russell terrier, other than driving me crazy at first...she loved it....then my wife, not a skinny stick, she is about 135 and 205 myself...plus 10 pounds of extra stuff, you know, women, i sat her in front of me and leaned back to open a gap since i was the only one paddling, it moved faster than I expected...we did 6 miles, all fun, I loved it and we haven't even used its full potential.
no cons so far.