Submitted: 02-12-2012 by DavidF
I have owned mine for about a year, used it mostly on lakes and a gentle river. Like others have said, the boat does seem a little flexible. It tracks well, is stable and reasonably comfortable, but flexes a lot when I'm getting in and out. The bulkheads have needed to be sealed up a couple of times since the flex seems to separate the caulk from the bulkhead. Causes a slow leak but hey, that is what dry bags are for.

The other thing that bugs me about the boat is the small compartment on the deck has an opening that is too small for all except my smallest Nalgene, and the shape makes it such that I cannot put both my Nalgene and cell phone in there at the same time (but I can put my keys and Nalgene in there simultaneously). Honestly, the way things are working with that compartment I would rather have a dash like the Old Town Dirigo XT or Wilderness Systems yaks or a flat area for a bag instead.