Product Reviews - Send Message
You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 02-08-2012 by FolbotCaptain
I just purchased my second Jackson Riviera. The newest addition is the version made from crosslink. I highly recommend this sit on top. It's great for exploring small streams as it has a shallow draft. Its great on flat water lakes but with a length of 11'4" long don't try to keep up with longer touring kayaks. Its great on flowing streams. And it surfs great.
If you are looking for one kayak to cover a range of uses, this is the kayak to buy.
- No scuppers - no problem. Just carry a bilge pump if you want the water out.
- You can easily attach padeyes for thigh straps.
- The built-in front and rear carry handles makes it easy to secure if storing outside or while on your rack.
- The built in seat back in extremely comfortable.
- And as it was designed for livery use, it's one tough boat.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.