Submitted: 01-31-2012 by chris25king82
Although I have been on a few float trips in the Ozarks, this is my first canoe. The first day out it took some getting used to(not hard to learn, just finding the limits) The second day out my buddy and I floated the Missouri river from Kansas City to St. Louis in the worlds longest canoe race. We finished some 3 days and 340 miles later without flipping.

With that said it is a little "tippy" it is easy to get close to tipping but it is still hard to roll completely over if you are alert/sober. In fact there was a stretch of a few miles that I stood up and paddled for about a half hour. We encountered a barge and when many got off the river we decided to take on the 4' waves head on and this thing conquered them it was a blast. So I think it is very stable.

The seats are awesome and after a 340mi float my rear end was pain free with a the help of a stadium cushion. This thing is a little heavy and not easy for two of us to load. It also holds a lot of weight, we had 3 guys and gear and it handled well. It is a plow in the water and for the race it was a huge handicap but is great for recreation. I think there is like 6 cup holders for a tandem? Seems excessive. Also didn't get a chance to use the rod holders but they don't seem deep enough.

It seems pretty well made. Some people say it bends in the middle, the only time it would bend is when it was straped/racheted on top of the car unsupported, but it would pop back to normal. Overall I would buy again but now I'm looking for a one person kayak.