Submitted: 01-18-2012 by lbc

I'm a 5'3" 62 yo female, bought the Temptation due to knee problems: can't bend them! So I needed a stable,light weight SOT for geocaching (need to get in and out a lot)and just fun. This is my 5th kayak, and definitely the easiest to enter and exit.

I'm able to keep up with the others in the group without undo effort, and sitting up higher than most makes it easier to reach things and see around. The height means a little more wind resistance. I had to put a Harmony seat in for comfort but now can sit for several hours comfortably. Love the paddle holders, often use one for a hiking pole. I put plugs in the seat and foot holes, as I was too wet without them, and that has worked perfectly. Foot rests are comfortable and I switch lengths occasionally for comfort.

My only complaint is that the foot rests take up a lot of room that I used to have for placing my camera, binoculars, lunch, GPSr, etc. within reach. I added a mount for the GPSr and that helped.

All in all, no serious complaints and its working very well for the activities I use it for.