You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 12-29-2011 by YAKFLY
This boat is my favorite for fishing. Put down the paddle and pick up a rod.
- Hands free fishing.
- New prop design is great.
- Little need for an anchor.
- Very dry ride.
- Comfortable seat.
- Very high quality.
- Very stable for standing.
Cons:Still the best thing that out there for the serious kayak fisherman.
- Need to play with rudder to keep it straight.
- Tends to ride low in back with gear.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.