Submitted: 12-22-2011 by shawn

Already enough has been said about this great boat.
It is a 2008 Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 with a different label and actually built by the same company as the Tarpon 120. I fell in Love with the Tarpon 120 back in 2008 when I first paddled one but was bummed out because I the price tag on those boats were between $900 and $1000 and I could not afford one. I was so happy to find out the Pescador is an exact copy of my favorite boat and I bought two; one for me and one for my wife and ended up selling the two kayaks we already had (Big Kahuna Ocean Kayak and a Heritage Redfish 12')

I hope you all can have the opportunity to purchase this great yak as word has it that it will be taken off the market to satisfy kayak specialty stores who have been upset for loosing sales of there $1000+ Tarpon 120's they are trying to sell because of the Pescadore.
Tight lines everyone