Submitted: 12-21-2011 by lilouisianagal

I've had this kayak for 4+ years and I adore it! I've used it on the bayous (love the self-drain plug so I don't get needlessly wet in calm conditions), in a large lake (both calm and rough conditions), and in the Gulf of Mexico on a very rough day. My friends with ocean kayaks wouldn't go out, but we took turn with my little Dolphin, as it is so stable and just about unsinkable since there are no hatches or openings into the inner kayak.

It is very easy to reenter if you want to go for a swim. The handles on the sides (in addition to the front and back handles) make it very easy to load. As mentioned in previous reviews there isn't much cargo space or cup holders. Paddles well, though it is slower than the long, slim, sit-in ocean kayaks. It is very maneuverable though! I really wish they still made this little kayak, as I would like a couple more and I can't find any!

Silverfish