Submitted: 12-20-2011 by Bill_Stevenson
My trailer is now pushing 10 years old and this is my second follow-up over the years. My trailer is developing a bit of superficial rust in a few places and I will have to wire brush it and repaint it. I think that is why Rust-O-Leum was invented. It is humid in South Florida and I use my boats in the salt water a lot. I have had no particular trouble with the trailer and still think it the best trailer available for light loads such as kayaks, canoes, and bicycles. It tracks well at any speed, has almost no impact on fuel economy, and is easily stored folded up against a wall in my garage. It also is easy to handle even loaded once unhitched from the car.

I cannot comment on the reviewers who had trouble with delivery or assembly. I had one minor issue with assembly, but when I called the company the owner quickly figured out what to do and helped me. How many companies do you call and get the owner on the phone? This is a great product and I would buy it again and highly recommend it.

Botetourt County Tourism: