Submitted: 12-13-2011 by DTD

Boat does not track straight and does not handle well in wind. Manufacturer returned the "fixed" leaking boat damaged to my dealer. Hull had large black abrasions and scrapes around the scupper hole. There was a large chip in the hull and the deck was also scraped. My good dealer returned the boat and the new replacement came back with a cracked hull near the drain plug. I will update when the 3rd boat comes in...

MANUFACTURER'S RESPONSE
Hurricane has worked closely and professionally with this customer's dealer to address any and all issues with the Phoenix 130. We have done everything possible to make this customer happy and meet their expectations. The dealer is very pleased with the support, prompt attention and assistance that Hurricane has provided in servicing this customer. Unfortunately, things have happened in the effort to provide good service.
We are proud of the quality products produced at Hurricane, and we are committed to providing a high and professional level of customer service to our dealers and customers.