Submitted: 11-25-2011 by Archie B.

I freaking love this boat. Im 16 and Ive been paddling for about 2 years now, 1.5 of them with this boat. I got this used from a lady that weighed 4x my weight who got it used from someone who had the boat since it came out, and its still all good.

Pros:
Excellent hybrid between a river runner and a playboat (By todays standards at least, when this came out it would of been considered a playboat). I can run rapids like im in a Habitat and play in a hole like im in a Little Hero. I can do enders and spins and still punch through nasty holes. Also great for beginners, hard to flip (also hard to roll), and easy to go straight in for beginners.

Cons:
Because its a hybrid and not a dedicated boat, it doesnt do as well in tasks as others, but it still has a nice combination of attributes. I cant punch through everything like im in a Greenboat or do insane playboat moves like im in a Biscuit or Star. I cant do cartwheels and I need a REALLY strong current and a lot of depth in order to just an ender, let alone a flip. The biggest problem with this boat is the amount of space you need to in order to any playboating move. Optimally you need a freestanding wave in the middle of the river with no rocks on/near it and a good 2-3 ft of depth. And waves like those are really rare. The only 2 that come off the top of my head are NOC wave on the Pigeon and that big ass wave on the Ocoee I forget the name of.

But if your not a HUGE playboater like evolving to be, this boat is great for you. Great hybrid at a great price.