Submitted: 11-12-2011 by samelnyk
Let me start by stating that my review will not be as thorough as the ones before me. I picked this kayak up on a trade-in -- I traded a 2010 Current Design Solstice for a 2011 P&H Cetus MV. A great trade.

This boat is a paradox in that it is very, very stable. I have heard one reviewer describe the Cetus line as being "dumb" stable -- so stable that you might think that it is not agile. Well, here is the paradox. While it is stable, it is also very agile. It leans very well with the result that you get great curved turns. It responds effortlessly to hip flicks. This is a fun boat that seems to be at ease in almost any weather condition.

Of all my boats, this is the one in which I have the highest level of confidence. Well built, stable, agile, fun -- that is why it rates as high as it does.