Submitted: 11-07-2011 by Mike H from UK

Sometimes you come across something that just hits you as a brilliant idea. I first came across Chris's stick man(he needs a name Chris!) when he was developing the pages (Chris has also put a huge amount of work into his videos that would make a superb DVD IMHO). Making the Stick Man into a waterproof booklet was a one of those inspirational moments from Chris.The important thing is in the detail. The drawings are simple, clear and concise but, more importantly for me, the text adds the detail that makes all the difference when you are trying to perfect that roll-not too wordy or complicated - just adding succinct detail to complement the little man! I take Rolling with Sticks to every pool session-trouble is it always disappears off to the other end of the pool! I am a fan - can't you tell! Volume 2 coming soon. Not having any Greenland Rolling gurus in the UK makes this booklet doubly valuable to us poor lost souls - well done Chris.