Submitted: 10-27-2011 by Troy Camphous

I've paddled my LW14 on swells and beach break in the Atlantic. It catches waves with ease and surfs well. From 1 to 3 feet, waves 4' and over can be challenging but ride able, a slight lean and paddle drag can easily maneuver the boat. Living in Michigan, I've paddled all the great lakes except "Ontario". Superior's frigid waters were swelling to 12' and the Little Wing's stability and glide kept me safe and dry! No close calls. Huron, Michigan and Erie have rapidly changing conditions. My Little Wing quarters waves with ease as well as pierces straight through the big ones. High winds and Lake Chop are easily navigated. The boat rolls well and has extra stability when wet entries are required.

I've paddled most of the high end kayaks and nothing comes close to the LW14. It outperformed boats 3 and 4' longer and was always more stable. The materials and construction are on par with the Aerospace Industry. When it comes down to it, quality is not expensive, it's priceless.
I'm Extremely Satisfied.