Submitted: 10-22-2011 by janw9ster
I bought this drysuit over a year ago and have used it quite often and for a 14 day excursion to Haida Gwaii - Queen Charlotte Islands. I really loved this siot, the neoprene neck, the fit, even though I required a men's fit to get the sprayskirt add on to go over my hips - a common problem with drysuits is they make the women's sprayskirt add on too narrow, supposedly, I think because they think we have narrow waists, which is comfortable once on but a struggle to get over hips.

Then my disappointment was when the neoprene neck which was really comfortable, started to come apart at the seam and delaminate (this also happened to a colleagues recently). When I took it back to the store I bought it they sent it back to Stolquist and I just had a phone call from the store to say they won't replace or repair the suit and I have a credit to buy another dry suit. However this store does not carry Stolquist any longer , instead expensive Kokatats. I tried them on yesterday and again had trouble with the waist band in the different sizes.

So I thought the drysuit was great, waterproof, breathable, comfortable but I didn't like the fact I could not get a replacement for a faulty collar. I suggest if you own one then you should check your collar regularly.

New York Kayak Co.: