Submitted: 10-13-2011 by Gaffanon

Ok I ordered my Escape; it came a week later. The finish is very very good; a great looking boat. I am not graceful on entry or exit of a kayak never have been in 43 years of paddling, but I found it easy to enter and exit. It is graceful in the water tracks pretty straight and I over paddle to my right. I will turn well while edging. It is quick, i usually find myself waiting for my companions to catch up a lot it takes little effort to get her up and gliding and she glides on and on.

My only complaint, if it can be called one, is the forward bulk head is a bit close i can touch it with my feet if I stretch out and I wonder how long it will be before I have to change the rubrail but other than that I am thrilled. It was cheaper than many plastic boats these days, they were great at NC to deal with and I called and emailed a lot before ordering as I had never even seen one in person let alone paddle one, I am glad I got it and next year I'm getting either a 17 or 19.