Submitted: 10-04-2011 by StephenB

Since my earlier comments (07-27-2011) I've used the Slipstream at least weekly and I continue to be pleased.

At first I wasn't quite certain about loading from the rear with the bow on the rear Slipstream rollers and the stern on the ground, but as I've done it a few times it has become easier and easier with lots of clearance and I no longer feel the need to muscle the kayak into the air and on to the racks for loading. Ideally I'd have some sort of mat on the ground or duct tape on the stern of the kayak which touches the ground (or I could park my 2010 Subaru Outback in a better/grassy location) so there were less chance of scratches but, given rocks etc. I've touched over the years while paddling, I'm not so worried. I'd echo knotbob's comments about spacing, etc. on the Outback.

I'm pleased with the Slipstream for ease of use, extra strength/spacing, and overall design.