Submitted: 10-03-2011 by yaakker
I have owned and paddled year round a Combi for two years and couldn't be happier with it. It has huge water tight, DRY storage for it's size and has a deck hatch which is very useful. The adjustable seat, back & thigh pads are very comfortable and the footpegs adjust while your seated. I paddle it in small fast twisting rivers where it excells in it's handing and manuverability. It turns on a dime, edges easily and overall a fun boat to paddle. While not a fast boat, I'm never left behind! It tracks well enough with corrective strokes but does have a drop down skeg available that attaches without tools and works fantastic. It comes off in one minute (again with no tools) and will fit easily in the dry hatch. Although it is advertised to handle WW up to class 3 I have never had it in anything greater than class 1. At 6'1" and 190lbs I fit in it with room to spare. The boat is strong, solid and just well built.