Submitted: 09-20-2011 by santora

Tried out the Dirigo 120 a couple of weeks ago.

Pros:
The angler version comes with just about everything. No need to modify. The seat is very comfortable. The hatches can be accessed while on the water. The drain plug is very useful.

Cons:
Seat set forward more so than the Pungo 120 I own, which was a bit odd. I felt like I had little forward room, but it is my perception only, there certainly is enough room. The boat I tried out did not track well, it drifted to the right which I found to be distracting enough that I would not want to use it. It is priced high enough that it should track straight, I was disappointed. The knee padding is cheaply constructed. The carrying handles are attached to the deck bungees which stretches out the deck bungee every time you carry it.

I would have given the angler version of this boat a 9 had it tracked straight, because of all the added features. Unfortunately, the poor tracking is something I cannot accept.