Submitted: 09-06-2011 by Joe C

Bought a tarpon 120 about 6 months ago now and I love it. It works everywhere! Having paddled the prowler 13 which was the other kayak I was interested in I found straight away I preferred the Tarpon. I have used it for estuary fishing, Spinning in small coves, wreck fishing (garmin etrex H, Good budget GPS for plotting wrecks) and deep sea fishing a few miles off sure. On every occasion the boat has performed perfectly, weather having to maneuver in tight spots or fight through some very nasty chop it's a great all rounder. Was out this weekend having launched from a sheltered cove in some rough conditions with wind swells push up around 4ft and it rode over them fine and even gave a stable enough fishing platform to catch some pollock. There's plenty of storage for everything you'd want to take out with you and it's easy to personalize the set up how you want it. Upon using a mine a friend purchased one shortly after and loves it just as much....Definitely a worth while purchase if your looking to get the most out of all aspects of sea angling!