Submitted: 09-06-2011 by L.G.F.

I have this inflatable and another con that the others forgot to mention, is that the floor is black. Black absorbs heat, thus expanding the air inside. If you leave this in direct sun for too long, the floor could over-inflate. This happened to mine and it deformed the floor. I was worried at first, but it has never leaked and the performance is not affected. Mine also sprung a leak at the seam of the left tube, right by the zipper. I fixed it with 2 step aquaseal and it held air in 15 minutes. (Great stuff) The welds on the seams look a little sloppy and some of the cuts were not perfectly even...

That being said: Other than these flaws, My boat has been in my trunk for over a year and it has always treated me right. It has never left me stranded and it performs well in lakes and rapids. Price is amazing for the quality and it weighs like 40ish pounds. It is almost identical to an old Sevylor boat that I used to have, but the D-rings are a bit different and the floor was a bit different too. It is also similar to the "Pathfinder" and others on the market today.

It's a great beater boat! Worth every penny.