Submitted: 09-01-2011 by JW

A fine boat for a good price. 1200 denier nylon shell with internal tubes. The bottom is reinforced with some kind of black rubbery indestructible material of unknown origin. I got a new one for 170 with paddles and everything. I have had this one for 2 years and another for 1 year and I have had no worries. They are great to sleep in, on an overnight. My pros and cons pretty much mirror the other reviewers. I would like to add that on my oldest boat, I had a problem that was not listed. One of the ropes came un-welded on the front. It was going up a 100 meter long 45 degree incline, so it was not the most opportune time. The rope was probably not designed for this use, but still it broke. I have since replaced all rope with purple marine rope and all my neighbors are jealous. Despite this I still give it a 10 when you calculate the price/value ratio.