Submitted: 08-19-2011 by Markfpt

Have never wasted time writing a review for anything, yet felt compelled to comment on the enjoyment I have gotten from my Emotion Glides. Have been out a dozen times in the past 4 weeks and are turning my family and friends on to the joy of Kayaking. My daughter 12 is leading the charge, and has really enjoyed our father daughter bonding time. My oldest son (17) enjoyed the exercise aspects (As a PT I can tell you it's great for core strengthening) he received as we tried to race our boats on the Long Island sound and my middle guy (14) just thinks its fun.

The Kayaks are very stable and I feel safe having the kids out in them. However my son and I found that we can really get the kayaks gliding as advertised. There is some getting used to the smaller yaks but they will track straight after a few initial paddles to get the speed up. The seats are padded and unlike most kayaks in this class come with knee pads and a drain plug. The other benefit is that when I go with my daughter the kayaks are light enough that I can get them on and off my SUV without the need for another adult.

I researched kayaks for months before this purchase and I am very pleased with my decision. Just added another glide to our fleet and have a lot of friends that are getting in line to try out kayaking! Would like to thank Emotion for delivering a good product at a price I can afford.