Submitted: 08-10-2011 by Ben M

Beware of the new "version" of the 130T. No bungee/shock cords on bow but you do have four 3/16" holes that you will have to do something with. I emailed Pelican because the vendor's display had bungee cords at bow and stern and their images on their site (Pelican) show one with and one without. Took them three weeks to respond to my email. I gave them the serial number and got this lame reply:
"Unfortunately, from the serial# given the model is a KTA13P108 and in it's breakdown for this year only the back (stern) shock cords are in this model's makeup."
Disappointed in their customer service because I agreed to install the bungee myself if they would supply the $4.00 dollars or so in parts. Just be mindful that you are purchasing a perfectly good boat with four holes that you will have to do something with.

Good price, but we are now looking at solo kayaks and will stay away from Pelican based on this experience.