Submitted: 08-01-2011 by Glenn

Just got off the telephone with a rep, very nice gentleman, but not much help.
I have to politely say that the pair of EliteSport covers I bought for my wife for her 2010 Subaru with cloth seats are just horrible. I spent $80 for the top-line EliteSport product, specifically stated to not slide around and not stick to the person...and those are the two things they do the best!!

They have a knappy microfiber surface, backed with a clear plastic liner, to keep stuff off the seats. We literally have to hold the left side of the cover when getting into the driver's seat, as they slide all over the place when you're entering the car, and they stick to you when exiting the car, whether in athletic garb or street clothes. On the plus side, they are actually grippier than the OEM cloth upholstery, so that during spirited driving, she says she stays in place better than without them...amazing, since that's the exact opposite of the advertised benefits.

They are literally the single most pain-in-the-keyster product that I can recall purchasing. Just to quiet her down, I've literally had to safety-pin the covers to the seats. I was ready to invest a few more dollars and try the UltraSport, (and move the EliteSport covers to the leather seats in my car,) but the phone rep talked me out of it...interesting way of doing business...I'm not sure if I should thank him or not.