Submitted: 07-29-2011 by danielbickers
I give the Malone Sport Trailer a complete thumbs up! Absolutely anyone can assemble this trailer. Everything was included right down to the last nut and washer. The directions were amazingly thorough and easy to understand and were even in print large enough for 56 year old eyes to read without reading glasses.

All parts fit together as they should, I didn't have to force anything. The trailer tracks perfectly straight and does not bounce loaded or unloaded. The handle is now included in the basic package. The only thing I can say that is less than complimentary is that I had to splice in a piece of wire to make the ground wire long enough and the tail light wiring connections were a bit of a problem until I figured out that I could take the red lens off to gain access to the connectors.
I highly recommend this product.