Submitted: 07-19-2011 by Paolo

Very very nice inflatable.
Use it since 1 year on lakes in Switzerland and now 10 days on the sea (Sardinia) and very pleased with the boat. Inflates in a few minutes, and quickly is ready to use. I'm 1.70m tall and 90Kg and need more place in width then for the legs but the 'Convertible' has enough room for me and my passenger and there is still place for stuff (water, pump, towels and so on).

Nice to use in winter and summer due to the convertible top, in summer for shorts coastal tours you just paddle without the top and enjoy the sun, in winter you close the top and wear a spray skirt and everything will stay more or less dry and warm. I must say that this one is my first kayaks and I'm very happy.

Pros: easy to set up, pretty solid, nice color, in junction with a backbone very stable and fast enough, fun alone, fun for two and sometimes very fun for three. can be used on small to middles Mediterranean waves

Cons: lot of small pieces to carry with you when traveling, takes long to dry. pretty heavy when packed in his big bag but ok for a 2 places kayak

Will now look for a rigid solo kayak after 1 year experience with the AE AF and keep this for passengers and/or traveling. Would I buy it again?? oh yes!