Submitted: 07-19-2011 by rasta888

Ok, so what, I'm late to the game.....
I have been paddling/ kayaking for the past 10 years and I have totally been wanting a kayak of my own.. One of the first kayaks I paddled was my friends Perception Carolina, which was a great kayak. Then years later I bought two 12' Old Town Dirigos, great stable boats for doing lots of short day trips, but I wanted a more efficient and faster boat that I could fit my 6' 3" 220 lb frame into. I also wanted a touring boat that would have a fairly large amount of storage space to sustain me when out on longer trips.

After long hours of research and trying out multiple kayaks, most of which I could not fit into and were very uncomfortable due to my very long legs. A friend of mine who is an Kayak instructor and kayaking expert had the perfect kayak for me.

A Dagger Savannah.
I fell in love with this kayak immediately, great initial stability, tracks true, holds lots of gear, very accommodating to my size. What else can I say? 10/10 for me. After paddling it for several times I did make some minor adjustments, like more the seat back and 1" or so, redo the seat tension strap to make it more custom to my body... I love this kayak, I will one day upgrade at some point in the future, but I will never get rid of this kayak.