Submitted: 07-14-2011 by Roger Littlepage

I just picked the Equinox 10.4 up at Costco and I am very impressed! It truly combines the features of a touring boat with that of a rec boat. The storage space works great and I love the front storage, once you are on the water, you can not reach the rear hatch. It is one of the most stable boats I have been in, yet doesn't sacrifice speed. I found it very comfortable for my trip. (I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs) The only uncomfortableness I felt was from paddling with gators here in Florida for the first time in the everglades!

The only cons: a little heavy but cant complain with that due to the type of boat. I found it difficult to adjust the foot rests once on the water. The lever is actually elongated to allow you to reach it, but it is very slippery when your hands/the lever is wet. I couldn't pull it towards me while it was wet. Also, the cup holder is quite small in diameter. Those are very trivial concerns.

I tried to buy another but Costco was sold out. After looking, I found out that this is the same boat as those manufactured by "Future Beach". But a heck of a better deal at Costco.