Submitted: 06-14-2011 by weblyjeff
My wife and I bought our Klepper Aerius II back in 1965. We did it since we were in an apartment at the time and it fit in one of the closets just fine. Over the years it has been on Lake Superior, The Bow River in Alberta, The Snake in Idaho and many more rivers, lakes, and streams.

As things got better space wise we seemed to acquire ever larger sail boats which went on for 12 or so years. On some outings the Klepper was towed along. It has spent many years in a closet upstairs and we decided to take it out of retirement. 15 minutes later it was back together and seemed to weather storage well. That was Saturday June 10, 2011.

This truly fine product is 45 years old. It is amazing how good of shape it is in after all those years. I don't think that many boats of any type can be as good and as durable as Klepper.