Submitted: 05-24-2011 by Steve

Overall: 7.5
Design: 10
Manufacturing: 5

I am 6'5, 220# and have used the Stealth 14 primarily for river fishing in PA for about a year now. Functionally, it is a great boat for me. Comfortable, stable, room for my dog, versatile, perfect. You CANNOT tip it (you will fall off first). I also love peoples' faces when I float by them fishing while standing up. As far as the design and function of the boat, I love it and give it a 10. My dog loves it too.

As far as the manufacture quality of the boat's design, I give it a 5 for Two major reasons:

1. it had a pinhole leak from the factory. This spring it developed another. Easy enough to patch, but I have had the boat for less than a year. I am worried about longevity.
  2. The various hatches are basically WORTHLESS unless you are on a calm lake. They all leak water, even just from me getting in an out on a calm day. I recently took it through some class 1 (maybe 1.5) water. Let me tell you, whatever water gets on the deck drains directly into one of the hatches or the boat's interior.
In summary, I love using the boat, but draining several gallons of water after each use and having NO dry storage outside of drybags is annoying.