Submitted: 05-19-2011 by ATS

I bought an Osprey 155 new in 2003. Got a great deal on a 2002 model in the camo pattern. I've used it pretty heavily in RI and CT in both fresh and salt water. Last summer had a great day clamming in one of the salt ponds with my wife, two kids and a full load of beach and clamming gear. Wind and waves really kicked up in the afternoon, and wound up riding a tail wind and surfing most of the way home. Not something that I would really like to make a habit of, but the boat performed beautifully. Just got it registered today so that I can put a trolling motor on it and really extend our range this season.

After 9 seasons, the boat still looks new. I keep it covered when not using it. There are a bunch of scratches in both ends from rocky beaches, but it actually blends in pretty well with the camo pattern. The limited woodwork has stood up to the salt water well. I'll probably add some kevlar skid pads to the bow and stern this year just to protect the hull.