Submitted: 05-14-2011 by Blaine

I have had this boat for two years, using it on the Wye, lakes and coastal. Even performs well in surf! Used it with me plus 9 and 6 year old, me and girlfriend and me on my own. Love that flexibility.

I use kayak paddles and no problems with tracking, with and without skeg. I had a seem split in a bladder early on, replaced FOC by shop. Have had another small hole, patched and no further problems. (Hint: use soapy water to find leaks).

Was amazed that me and girlfriend could paddle it faster than novices in hard open canoes (I'm experienced, she isn't). Replaced bag with a 120L cargo rucksack which is much better. Construction is solid and resilient on the whole, but bladders could be made better.

Good all round boat, easy to store and just chuck in the boot of your car. Kayak paddles mean that your legs get dripped on a fair bit.

Space Trailers :