Submitted: 05-11-2011 by Justwippet

I've had the Glide for about a month now and I love it. It tracks very well for a 9' 7" hull and it's definitely speedy for its size. The seat is comfortable for a couple of hours but I had to add a little padding to the seat back after my last 4+ mile trip because my lower back was starting to hurt a bit.

I bought the Glide specifically to use in the evenings after work and it's perfect. It's very easy to load/unload from the back of my Toyota pickup and I can have it in the water in a couple of minutes. I've already had a couple of folks ask about it at the ramp and one woman even ended up purchasing one afterwards.

If you're an average sized person looking for a great recreational kayak that's easy to load and carry and get you out on the water for an hour or two? I don't think you can go wrong with this boat.