Submitted: 08-12-2000 by Monika

This is my first boat and I love her. We paddle mostly ocean bays and large lakes. After renting and test paddling different boats we had decided to buy 2 plastic boats, mainly due to budget. Then my husband ended up buying a beautiful Current Design Solstice GTS High Volume fiberglass and we realized that I would not be able to keep up with him if I was paddling a plastic boat. After investigation I decided to get the Ellesmere kevlar. She is a little tippy initially but handles like a dream once you get used to the feel. Very stable ride and she turns on a dime. I have a skeg but have only used it once. Great fun boat which I really enjoy paddling ....only mistake we made was not looking for a boat that my husband would be able to keep up with me ....we smoke him all the time :) !