Submitted: 04-29-2011 by Gary Haynes

I own the kayak version of the Sea Wind, the Dreamcatcher. It is easily the most capable boat I've ever owned. My son used it on the over 200 mile Grand River Expedition last year and loved it. Absolutely no problems, just hop in and go. Although I like to keep the paint nice, it's comforting to know if I want to toss it down a hill instead of carrying it, the boat will be patiently waiting and ready to go when I get there. I actually saw a Sea Wind owner do this as we portaged around a large dam. There is also that "wow" factor. These boats look like they are just waiting to do a serious trip, which of course they are. My boat, as are all Kruger boats, is made from multiple layers of Kevlar. Up to 12 layers in my boat. Used ones, if you can find one, are always a bargain, they last forever!