Submitted: 08-12-2000 by Tim Keen

I have owned a Kevlar Caribou "S" since November 1999 and absolutely love this boat! It's everything that I imagined it to be and more, so much so that we're having another one shipped down for me and my girlfriend is taking ownership of my current mango/mango colored Caribou "S". I'm 6'1" tall @195 lbs. and I'm definitely at the top of the weight range fo this boat but it always performs beautifully for me. I did however have the front Kevlar bulkhead moved forward an 1" to accomodate my size 11 feet on my new Caribou. Even though I've only had this boat for a few months it has received much use with great results including a month long trip to the Baja Peninsula. On this trip it was exposed to 8' to 10' swell with my girlfriend paddling it and performed incredibly under these conditions. This is when she decided that this is the boat for her. Please feel free to email me if you wish to talk about the Caribou "S" further! Ps; when not paddling it, I love to just look at it and apply a fresh coat of wax!

Botetourt County Tourism: