Submitted: 04-22-2011 by Glenn

This is our first new kayak. We have rented and bought used.

Cons first
The tracking is a little tricky until you really get going. The free seat it comes with was great for free but I have upgraded that. My wife Emotion Mojo tracks a lot better and does have a higher and dryer ride.

Pros
The price is right at Dicks at 529 if you compare prices for anglers you will either end up with something small or or way more expensive. The rod holders are in great position and the tankwell has plenty of room. The front hatch is big enough to get a lot of gear in and out. I like the lower ride of this boat because it doesn't move around as much as the Mojo in the wind. A scupper plug solves the little bit of water that comes in but even with water in the boat it stays at your feet and away from you butt. As many have said this is a water sport.

Overall I am pleased with my purchase and I feel that when I do decide to upgrade I can sell it on Craigslist for very little loss. I only give this an 8 because of the big brothers out there for a thousand dollars plus. But if I compared of with similar priced boats of would be a 10 for sure.