Submitted: 04-11-2011 by Ralph

I bought my kevlar Sealution, blue over white, in 1996. At my request, it has no hatches, no bulkheads, no decals, and no skeg. When out of the water, it is stored on edge on three bean bag pillows with a pair of nylon straps from the ceiling carrying a little weight at the ends. I keep it washed and waxed. It seems like I've paddled it in almost every bit of water over 7" deep in Central Florida. I go through periods lasting years when I paddle almost every week. This boat has been the source of such enrichment to my life, it is surely one of the few best things that has ever happened to me. The boat performs very well in difficult weather and is downright fast in smooth water. I still find it breathtakingly beautiful. The other night, [I had the dust cover off in preparation for the next day's outing]I happened to walk into the room and was a little startled by the sheer presence of the boat. It's been fifteen years and the love affair is still going strong! Kudos also to my faithful Lightning brand paddle.