Submitted: 03-18-2011 by jeremy

In an earlier review, I indicated that I would use the Innova Safari up to Class III and the Aire Force XL higher than Class III. This is still my thought on the matter, but I'd also like to add that I'll use an Innova Traveller (just reviewed by me) for higher than Class III as well, especially on cold days.

I'll likely sell my Aire Force XL as it is now redundant. The Innova Safari is more comfortable on nice, warm, lazy days and I'll retain it for Class III runs when the weather is nice. I would certainly prefer the Safari over the Traveller or Aire Force XL for long distances, but for quick 1/2 day jaunts down raging whitewater or on cold days when I'd prefer a closed boat, I'll use my Modified Innova Traveller. That's what is so great about Innovas... they're reasonably priced enough so that you can own more than one! Happy paddling. Innovas rule!