Submitted: 03-07-2011 by rbw

I have had this kayak for a year now and I love it. I am 6'2" and 220 lbs and I easily get in and out of the cockpit. The downside to a large cockpit is that it is difficult to reach the dash. I do however use the dash to hold extra lures, when I'm switching them out.

I have fished with this on bay, small lakes, reservoirs, creeks and rivers. I have to say it rides well on even the lowest rivers. My buddy has a small 10' Perception and I didn't scrape bottom any more than he did.

On the lakes I get around fine. It tracks well, but takes a little extra effort to get the boat moving. I love the primary and secondary stability. I have crossed 2' wake from large sports boats without any instability. I also caught a 12 lb catfish that took the line from my rod under and to the opposite side of the boat and I never felt like I was going to tip.

I love the storage and can fit my sleeping bag, pup tent, dry bag, 6 pack of beverage, tackle, and 3 rods.