Submitted: 01-07-2011 by KimStone

I have 2 Old Town recreational kayaks, 1 Dagger playboat, 1 Percepton creek boat and just bought two Glides through Amazon. I LOVE THEM. Best kayaks out of my collection and I'm selling the two smaller ones now, don't need them.

Emotion has thought of everything to put on these boats and still keep the price down where I can afford one for me and my husband. It comes with bungees everywhere even one for your paddle, nice foot pegs, padded seat, a drain plug (the best feature), great v-shape hull for fast tracking, an air bag you can blow-up by mouth for extra volume.

We were so geeked when we took the bubble wrap off, like wow nice quality, extremely comfortable, the best seats I have sat in too and the boats just plain look cool with their logo and graphics. I like how you sit up higher than most sit-in kayaks. It will make paddling much easier by far.

Just wanted to say how happy we are with our Emotion kayaks. I will stick with Emotion kayaks in the future!!! Oh and my very graphic is MADE IN THE USA. Love that sticker. I'm a fan.