Submitted: 12-28-2010 by Bruce74

I've had the Vasa for 10 months now and I am very satisfied, I'm 50 and a very keen ocean racing ski rider I'm looking to train for 15km races on Sydney harbour and multisport events in Australia and NZ

I imported the Vasa on the strength of the reviews and have not been disappointed at all. The feel is great, very realistic unlike one other I tried, this is something that should not be compromised on. I have found it great for building my core strength and working on my rotation.

The hardest thing about using a ergo is the boredom -trying to use it for 10 mins looking at yourself in a mirror is mind numbing but setting up a TV and watching episodes of the TV series "24" training for 40 mins is not a problem. There have been no mechanical issues so far but I would suggest buying the K1 seat option.