Submitted: 11-24-2010 by Alex B

Last December, I received a brand new Mojo Angler. It's my first kayak, but I'm already in love with it. It has a nice large surface area where I can keep all of my essential fishing gear. The removable counsel was a bright idea by Emotion because its easy to put on or take off, and can hold the dry box electronics. The straps on the back of the seat was also a neat idea so when I'm driving down the road its not flapping through the wind. The excessively large tank well is probably my favorite part about my Mojo angler because I can fit my life vest in the very back with my shoes and shirt, and a milk crate with a lunch and bait/lures also. I never have a problem looking for a place to put my anchor pole/push pole and paddle because of your design with the double bungee system works great!

NO COMPLAINTS WITH THIS BOAT!