Submitted: 08-07-2000 by samelnyk
Recently acquired this boat. There are several things about this boat that are very attractive. First, the quality of the class is first rate. One of the nicest built boaters around. Second, the decking is also laid out well. Third, very easy to work around. Finally, the price is highly attractive. As mentioned by the previous review, this boat is significantly less expensive than other boats. Then, why the less than perfect score. This boat suffers from certain design flaws. First, it does tend to weathercock more than I would like (with the rudder up). Second, the seat back does not provide sufficient support. Every time that I push back, it gave. Third, for some reason, I wind up with scratched legs whenever I get in and out of the boat. Finally, I would have preferred the foot pedals to be more solid. With the rudder down, they tend to move more than I would like. Overall, in spite of the flaws (they are minor), this is a very good boat. Consider it seriously. For the price, you get a lot of value.